Want to work with me on something? Check out your options below. If you’re interested in any of these, reach out using the contact form at the bottom.
Got a burning question about your finances? Need help putting together an awesome spreadsheet? Hoping to figure out your hopes and dreams and build a plan to work toward them? Just want to hear what I really sound like?
Use the contact form below and provide a brief description of what you’d like to work on. We can chat on the phone or use Skype or Google Hangouts - whatever works best for you!
I’m available for speaking engagements for your group, business, or conference. I can present in a lecture-style format or run interactive workshops.
I’m happy to present on a variety of topics. Here are some examples:
- Building a Robust Budget
- Personal Finance Spreadsheets
- Creating Shared Goals in Your Marriage
- Understanding Loans and Payments
Contributing to Keep Thrifty (Guest Posts)
If you’d like to write a guest post for Keep Thrifty, here’s what I’m looking for:
- The title of the post you plan to write. Please don’t submit generic topic ideas like “student loans” or “saving money” - I’d like to see an actual title and a couple sentence description of what you’d like to write about
- Guest posts should be no less than 1000 words. I don’t have a strict upper limit, but anything over 3000 words is probably pushing it
- Please submit a link to an article that you wrote that you’re especially proud of. I want a sample of your writing that you’re excited to show off
- Guest posts are from individuals (not businesses) and should be promoting ideas (not products and services). If you don’t fit in this category, see the section on Advertising/Sponsored Posts below
At this time, I am not accepting requests for display advertising or submissions for sponsored posts.
If you’ve got a product or service you think I’d like, use the form below to reach out with details. I only put affiliate links to products or services I use and would recommend to friends and family. If you’ve got something that you think would be up my alley, reach out and tell me about it.
Got something else in mind? Don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m always up for hearing about new challenges :)